The national firms frequently offer free webcasts relating to their position on the new standard. These webcasts are later converted into CPE-eligible self-studies. Some firms offer the self-studies for free and others charge a nominal fee.
Beech Valley Webcast/CPE Calendar
We offer a free calendar of all revenue webcasts, which anyone can sign up for and receive notifications of upcoming webinars and events. To be granted access our calendar, just send us an email request at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
PwC On-Demand Webcasts
The PwC On-Demand Webcasts homepage includes up to 5.5 hours of free CPE self-studies. Refer to the following links to register for each at your convenience:
PwC Upcoming Live Webcasts
- How organizations are adopting the new revenue recognition standard leveraging their SAP investment - November 19, 2015 1:30 PM Eastern
- Technical Update: Communications Industry - December 3, 2015 3PM Eastern
The BDO LearnLive website currently offers 4 free self-studies which combine for 7.5 CPE credits.
CLICK HERE to take these courses, which requires free registration on BDO's LearnLive website:
- BDO Knowledge: Revenue Recognition Transition Resource Group Update - 12/1/14 (1.5 credits)
- BDO Knowledge: Revenue Recognition: Overview of New ASU 2014-09 - 12/1/14 (2 credits)
- BDO Knowledge: Revenue Recognition Transition Resource Group 2015 Update - 9/17/2015 (1.5 credits)
- PDM 2014 - Revenue Recognition: Overview of New ASU 2014-09 - (2.5 credits)
E&Y Thought Center Webcasts
The E&Y Thought Center Webcasts homepage lists a free 3-part series on revenue recognition on the following dates:
- Session 1: November 11, 2015 at 2PM Eastern (1.5 credits)
- Session 2: December 3, 2015 at 2 PM Eastern (1.5 credits)
- Session 3: December 16, 2015 at 2 PM Eastern (1.5 credits)
E&Y offers on-demand versions of all previous webcasts, but they include no credit for CPE.
The KPMG Learning website offers links to upcoming CPE events, webcasts, and self-studies. While some of the webcasts are free, the events and self-studies are priced at a nominal fee. There are no upcoming dates listed for revenue-related webcasts.
The Deloitte Dbriefs homepage links to a calendar of CPE-eligible webcasts; however, there are no upcoming revenue-related webcasts. All webcasts can be replayed, but they include no credit for CPE when replayed.