E&Y will offer three 90-minute webcasts covering the new revenue standard over the next couple of months. Click here to register for part one of the webcast series.
Each of the three parts will offer 1.5 CPE credits and will cover the following topics:
Part 1 - November 11, 2015, 2PM Eastern
- Key implications and requirements of Identifying the Contract(s) with a Customer (Step 1) and Identifying the Performance Obligations in the Contract (Step 2) of the new revenue model
- Key requirements included within the implementation guidance on warranties
- Transition methods, including additional considerations that public companies may want to evaluate when selecting their transition method
Part 2 - December 3, 2015, 2PM Eastern
- Determining the Transaction Price (Step 3)
- Allocating the Transaction Price to the Performance Obligations in the Contract (Step 4)
Part 3 - December 16, 2015, 2PM Eastern
- Key implications and requirements of Recognizing Revenue When (or As) the Entity Satisfies a Performance Obligation (Step 5) of the new revenue model
- Key requirements included within the implementation guidance on licenses of intellectual property, including illustrative examples highlighting areas where questions have been raised
- Presentation and disclosure requirements, highlighting areas that may require significant amounts of data and/or judgments by management
For a comprehensive listing of free revenue-related CPE offered by the national firms, refer to our dedicated CPE page.